12th Annual National Update on Behavioral Emergencies Conference (NUBE)
December 9-10, 2021
Pre-Conference Sessions will be held December 8, 2021
Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
NUBE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATES
|AAEP Member||AAEP Member – Nurses / Social Workers||AAEP Resident Member||AAEP Student Member||Nonmember|
|Now – November 1||$539||$439||$279||Contact email@example.com||$589|
|November 2- December 3||$579||$479||$319||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org||$629|
|December 4 – Onsite||$599||$499||$339||Contact email@example.com||$649|
Improving Emergency Department Flow for People with Behavioral Health Problems
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
IBHI PRE-CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATES
|PRE-CONFERENCE SESSION||IBHI Member||IBHI Nonmember||Student|
|Now – December 1||$400||$400||Contact |
|December 2 – December 8||$500||$500||Contact |
This seminar is designed to help teams of Emergency Department health care professionals and administrators assess challenges and better organize operations to respond to the needs of individuals, and produce better outcomes.
Upon completion of the Seminar participants will be able to:
- Identify specific aspects of their Emergency Department operation which exacerbate symptoms for behavioral health patients.
- Develop a plan to implement community wide response to reduce the time people with behavioral health problems spend in the ED.
- Identify ways to restructure cooperation with law and justice organizations.
- Identify ways to reduce agitation
- Understand and identify symptoms of potential for suicide by people presenting for care.
- Identify specific issues which lead to court cases and methods for avoiding those issues.
For more information on the pre-conference agenda and to learn how to register, click here.
More information will be available in Fall 2021
- Requests received on or before November 30, 2021 will receive a refund of the registration fee paid less a $50 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be given for requests received on or after December 1, 2021